When Gay Lea Foods approached datahex, the Quality Control department was looking for a simple solution to implement across its multiple Canadian sites to:
- Reduce the reliance on paper
- Provide easy access to information
- Standardize and organize documents
Paperless Forms from datahex was the perfect solution for Gay Lea Foods’ needs.
Success at the implementation phase:
- The fear of a complex and robust implementation process was eliminated with the simplicity of the solution.
- User onboarding was smooth and straight forward, as many employees were already familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
- On-site employees enjoyed using tablets, which quickly became part of the routine.
Productivity gains have been immense:
- Implementation of Paperless Forms before the pandemic allowed for easy access to information from remote locations and prevented critical disruptions to operations.
- Standardized forms have led to consistent data collection, saved time, and avoided errors.
- Ease of use and employee uptake have helped multiple sites go 100% paperless!
Gay Lea Foods turned to Paperless Forms, a mobile solution that integrates seamlessly with their existing business management software and makes it easy to standardize the way they create, access, and share documents across their organization.