As a company that is always looking to improve, Congebec sought solutions to:
- Be at the forefront of technology and stay competitive in an evolving industry;
- Reduce the amount of paper used; and
- Make the daily work of everyone simpler and more efficient.
Paperless Forms has been a great success at Congebec:
- datahex helped Congebec gradually roll out Paperless Forms to ensure a smooth transition.
- Warehouse employees adapted quickly to the new technology, which allows them to work faster and identify errors or omissions before submitting required documents daily.
- Supervisors and managers have reduced the time needed to scan or print completed documents, since everything is archived and accessible at all times via the platform.
As a result of this renewed efficiency, Congebec has seen an increase in productivity, partly due to the benefits it observed such as:
- Reduction in document errors or omissions (including mandatory information such as date, temperature, and signature).
- Greater reduction in obsolete documents.
- Easiness when preparing and presenting clear documents to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- Increased frequency of audits, both remotely and in person.
- Management of issues in real-time as they arise, with the option to attach photos of the situation, has been a game changer.
This all adds up to considerable time savings for everyone involved – employees, supervisors, and quality assurance teams while saving paper!