- University degree in communication, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent written communication skills in both French and English to create engaging content
- Effective prioritization and time management abilities
- Versatility and autonomous
- Strong teamwork and adaptability
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written French and English
- Proficiency in software suites such as Office, Adobe, Breezy, Hubspot, or other website creation solutions, as well as Pipedrive or Zolo (an asset)
- Location: Laval (Downtown Laval). Please note that remote work is also possible.
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Employment type: Full-time
- Salary: Hourly rate based on experience and qualifications (according to the applicable salary scale)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Join our team and contribute to the success of our ambitious and innovative company. We are committed to developing your skills and professional growth!