The relationship between Concord Premium Meats and datahex has been flourishing since 2011. This partnership has met several targets:
- A significant client required Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification,
- Business growth brings its own set of challenges, including increasing quality assurance needs coupled with a shortage of workforce, and
- Paper usage is increasing, and document management is becoming more complex.
Working collaboratively with Concord Premium Meats' Quality Assurance team, datahex has built a strong relationship focused on results and continuous communication. With the help of datahex, Concord Premium Meats is benefiting from many customized, turnkey products and services. These include:
- The use of consulting services, which provide industry-best standards and best practices to:
- Guide through a successful SQF certification process
- Benefit from regular updates to the HACCP program
- Training for the team
- The Concord Premium Meats has adopted MyHaccpPlan software to:
- Accelerate HACCP plan development,
- Ensure that the HACCP plan updates are done in an efficient and timely manner,
- Re-evaluate regularly the plans, and
- Produce the final plan reports to be handed to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- The implementation success of Paperless Forms:
- datahex team has worked directly with Concord Premium Meats’ IT team and HACCP Coordinator to overcome some technical challenges.
- datahex team has adapted the paper control sheets to integrate into Paperless.
- Support is ongoing, including a quick chat system, even after implementation.
- It is much easier and faster to search for and consult information daily.
- datahex redesigned the control sheets to extract the necessary raw data and suggested using Power BI to obtain performance indicators and analyze trends.
- Early next year, Concord Premium Meats will finalize the implementation of Supplyline, a software system that will allow them to manage all supplier documentation in a single place.
- The new solution will streamline document management and make key information readily available. In addition, it will save a lot of time because all requests for documents that are due will be done automatically via Supplyline.